Introduction to PPC
pay-per-click & paid advertising training in Kent & online
making sure you’re spending your marketing budget wisely, on the right people and in the right way
Level - Introductory
Duration - 3 hours
Introduction to PPCHalf day workshop - Folkestone & Online
- The perfect course for those with little to no understanding of PPC, looking to advance their skills with theoretical and practical learning.
- 3 hours of learning in Folkestone or online from practising PPC experts from digital agency, Sleeping Giant Media.
Imagine only paying for an advert if someone reads it – sounds pretty cool, doesn’t it? Well, that’s why PPC is so amazing because that’s exactly how it works.
PPC, or pay per click, is a way of marketing where a business pays a fee each time someone clicks on one of their adverts. Plus, if you do it right, it can mean that your ad sits front and centre at the top of the results pages, or SERPs if you’re feeling techie.
Instead of looking for organic site visits through tactics like SEO, PPC is essentially a way of paying to get your website in front of as many people as possible. These adverts are targeted, meaning that they appear in front of the right people, rather than spamming a tone of people who aren’t right for your business.
There are lots of things that factor into successful PPC, from the quality and relevance of your advert to how much you’re willing the spend, but don’t worry – you don’t have to venture into the big mysterious world of PPC alone.
But you might be thinking, who needs an entire training course to work out how to set an advert live online? Well, you do. Everyone does. It’s so much more than inputting audience interests and a budget and hitting a big red button. And we’re here to help fill in the gaps.
During this training, we will be able to help give you the hands-on skills necessary to make PPC work specifically for your business and goals, from reaching your target audience at the right time, to making the most of the relatively fast results cycle of pay per click advertising.
What will I learn?
During this training, we will give you the tools you need to go back to work that very afternoon and wow your colleagues. Everyone likes to show off every now and then, right?
- How PPC (pay per click advertising) actually is.
- How to conduct keyword research with a paid advertising focus.
- Creating Keyword lists.
- What an SQR is.
- The theory behind negative keywords.
- Ad copy creation and ad extension theory introduction.
- How to structure and navigate accounts, including dashboards, optimisation, and management.
- Basic campaign settings to maximise success.
- PPC can be extremely effective for small budgets.
- Generate an increase in online sales.
- It’s a great way to test content and combinations of words and messages.
- Understanding what your customer’s needs and wants are.
- Number and data BEAT opinion and emotion.
- Advertise in front of people who are actualy interested in your product.
Ready to learn how to optimise your website?
Take the first steps…
Our digital marketing and social media training courses take place at Giant Space, a purpose-built training centre based in Folkestone, Kent.
Here, you will experience a modern, working agency whilst you learn, bringing the vibe of digital experts into your education in a whole host of ways.
We look after your brain and your body whilst you’re with us, providing digital skills and refreshments!
We also now offer our workshops online where necessary, though have got a socially distanced training centre for those in-person events.
Learn from practising, award-winning digital agency experts!
Our professors are part of the multi-award-winning SEO and Social Media Marketing agency, Sleeping Giant Media.
They practice what they preach every single day for paying clients. Their knowledge is to-the-minute, with no other trainers in Kent & the South East area quite like it.
8th Floor, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, CT20 2QY
📞 01303 765394
Copyright © 2020 Giant Campus. All Rights Reserved.