Introduction to SEO
search engine optimisation & marketing training in Kent & online
giving you the knowledge needed to increase traffic to your website from search engines
This Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation training course provides you with an excellent foundation for understanding exactly what SEO is, how it works and most importantly, how it can help potential customers find your website. After all, who wouldn’t want more customers?
Level - Introductory
Duration - 3 hours
Introduction to SEOHalf day workshop - Folkestone & Online
- The perfect course for those with little to no understanding of SEO, looking to advance their skills with theoretical and practical learning.
- 3 hours of learning in Folkestone & online from practising PPC experts from digital agency, Sleeping Giant Media.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation and is a term you’ve probably come across in the digital business world. It can sound kinda terrifying and complicated, but it totally is not. It’s all about making it as easy as possible for customers to find your business.
In order to succeed, you’ll need a killer SEO strategy. How good or bad this strategy is will determine how easy, or difficult, it is for someone to find you when they do a quick Google search. That’s why making sure you have the basics right can make ALL the difference when it comes to solidifying your company’s presence in the digital sphere.
During this training, we will guide you through the key elements of SEO, and explain how you can gain organic traffic from search engines. Organic means free by the way, not like it’s pesticide-free… although we’re sure it is?
What will I learn?
During this training, you will learn the structures that need to be in place to implement your own SEO strategy by covering:
- How search actually works.
- What SEO actually is.
- The basics of keyword research, and why you would use it.
- The theory of on-page SEO, covering metadata, site structure, and functional content.
- The theory of off-page SEO, with tips for creatively planning social media, audience and link related activity.
- Tools to help you with your SEO efforts.
- The only real cost is time.
- Increase in relevant traffic to your website.
- Add value to potential customers.
- Builds brand credibility.
- Boosts brand awareness.
- Helps your PR strategy.
- Can move you ahead of the competition.
- Helps as a basis for the rest of your marketing activity.
Ready to learn how to optimise your website?
Take the first steps…
Our digital marketing and social media training courses take place at Giant Space, a purpose-built training centre based in Folkestone, Kent.
Here, you will experience a modern, working agency whilst you learn, bringing the vibe of digital experts into your education in a whole host of ways.
We look after your brain and your body whilst you’re with us, providing digital skills and refreshments!
We also now offer our workshops online where necessary, though have got a socially distanced training centre for those in-person events.
Learn from practising, award-winning digital agency experts!
Our professors are part of the multi-award-winning SEO and Social Media Marketing agency, Sleeping Giant Media.
They practice what they preach every single day for paying clients. Their knowledge is to-the-minute, with no other trainers in Kent & the South East area quite like it.
8th Floor, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, CT20 2QY
📞 01303 765394
Copyright © 2020 Giant Campus. All Rights Reserved.