9th July | 3 hour workshop | Ashford | £195.00 + vat
Content can seem like quite a broad term when it comes to marketing, and, well… it sure is!
So we are sure you’ve questioned where you should start and the types of of content you should be producing for your business in order to drive engagement, so important with recent algorithm changes.
We believe content is king, and, if anything, is probably the most fun stuff you get to make when it comes to your digital marketing strategy. So, in honour of the king, we have crafted a bespoke workshop where will inspire you and educate you to make more unique, creative content.
What will you learn?
During this three hour workshop you will explore how we do things here at Giant Towers, not just for ourselves, but for hundreds of paying clients. During the workshop we will:
- Define what your content themes are, linking them to the USP and brand values of your business. Meaning you have a framework for which to produce your content from.
- Introduce you to our Social Media Mantra, that gives you insight into the way we have increased our engagement using genuine creative content. With each social platform doing what it can to tackle spammy behaviour, genuine content will be key in future proofing your campaigns.
- Discuss the role of creative content and the planning process. Meaning you can produce top end creative content that showcase your products or services creatively.
- Learn tools that can be used in generating content in a range of formats. Photography, GIFs, video and written copy.
- Show you in real time, through live demos, how these apps and tools can be utilised in order to produce quality unique content in no time at all. Putting your efforts online to better use.
We will provide you with the tools and understanding that’ll help future-proof your business by adopting a creative approach to your marketing campaigns. Presented to you by the guys and gals at Giant Campus and Sleeping Giant Media.
We take a hands on approach to our learning. We don’t preach at you and tell you what to do. We don’t believe in hacks or one size fitting all. We do believe in being unique and creative. For keeping ahead of the competition. We are here to inspire and engage you, showing you what’s possible, and letting you do the rest.
Who should come?
Basically anyone who runs or is responsible for running social media accounts, be that a big business, a small one or your personal accounts. Generating or directing content, brand and other company values. Experienced marketers to freelance businesses, we’re all encompassing of any skill level.
All of our training takes place in our famous adult sized ball-pit, around the bar area and around the iMacs – not your usual kinda training set up. Campus students get exclusive insider access to a working digital marketing agency, so rest assured, you will be well watered and fed (with knowledge and food).
To delve deeper into the subject we suggest you book on to our Social Animal workshop. Here you will learn about the strategy behind social media. How you can define your goals and your audience to make sure every message you post online has purpose. Social Animal also introduces you into the world of analytics. Time to do it properly.
Not sure if this workshop is for you? We will happily let you know if it isn’t. Give us a call on 01303 765394 or pop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to talk more. All of our training takes place at Giant Towers, in the sunny seaside town of Folkestone, Kent.