a very brief biography…
Growing up, I always thought I was going to become a teacher as I was a music nerd and half-decent flute player.
Circumstances led me to study marketing at university though, and after working in buying & merchandising for a few years once I had graduated, I knew I wanted to be a part of a company that would continue to educate & challenge me.
I got my opportunity with Sleeping Giant Media and learnt the SEO & PPC ropes from the team of eight at the time. It’s now a team of sixty!
I became a part of Giant Campus as I remembered how I personally learnt the theory and thought I’d be able to share my approach with other people who were keen to learn.
– My 1st class Marketing degree
– Buying my own house
– Being Head of Client Services at Sleeping Giant Media
– Engaged, and soon to be married!
How do we know that the ocean is friendly?
– A degree in Marketing
– Trained by the directors of Sleeping Giant Media
– Nine years of experience working at Sleeping Giant Media
3rd Floor, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, CT20 2QY
📞 01303 765394
Copyright © 2020 Giant Campus. All Rights Reserved.