a very brief biography…
Before GC life I studied Multimedia Journalism at uni, Photography at college and worked various roles as a content creator, radio production assistant and news reporter. All of which shaped my love for digital, education and content creation. That’s why I’m so good at what I do.
My responsibilities involve the day to day running of GC as a digital training provider, as well as a member of the brand & marketing team at Sleeping Giant Media, building relationships, having weird debates in the office and smashing content marketing (to mention a few).
I’d consider myself the queen of the introverts, but I do not shy away from any opportunity other than being caught on camera. I even wrote an introvert’s guide to networking.
Outside of Giant Campus and Sleeping Giant Media, you’ll find me constantly updating my Instagram story with videos of my many cats or down Folkestone Harbour Arm with a fancy pint of beer.
– BA (Hons) in Multimedia Journalism
– My no-claims bonus on my car insurance
– Young Social Media Marketer of the Year Finalist 2018
– Young Digital Woman of the Year Winner 2020
– Online Marketing Fundamentals Qualification
– BJTC accredited multimedia journalist
– Qualified photographer
– Twitter Flight School Graduate
8th Floor, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, CT20 2QY
📞 01303 765394
Copyright © 2020 Giant Campus. All Rights Reserved.