Hi, I’m Chris…
I became a Giant in August 2011. Before SGM, I worked as a senior account Exec (PPC) for a large london agency working on the EMEA account for a global technology company.
My current role is Senior Account Manager (also heavily involved in Data) with some of my main responsibilities including:
- Involved in strategy and day to day delivery of PPC, SEO, social and video services for clients. My role is supporting the team and helping to manage the relationships with the client.
- Help deliver outcomes for Clients
- I managed 1.7 Million of PPC budget in the past 12 months
- The role requires
- A good understanding of the core principles for each area and some experience to be able to adjust and change for the times.
- Lead of the “Nerd Herd” which helps support the wider business with Tracking and Reporting.
- Delivering new reporting solutions
- Customising tracking and reporting for bespoke/tailored outcomes for clients
- Developing data and reporting processes
- Reviewing new tools and developing existing tools
- Data training (focused on but not limited to Analytics and Google tag manager)
Heisenberg and Schrödinger are out for a drive when they get stopped by the police. The policeman asks Heisenberg, “Sir, do you know how fast you were going?” and Heisenberg says, “No, but I know where I am!” Confused, the officer says, “Sir, you were doing 80 mph,” and Heisenberg throws his hands in the air and huffs, “Great, now I don’t know where I am anymore!”
The policeman thinks something is going on and orders the pair out of the car so that he can search it for contraband. He looks under the seats, in the glove compartment, in the back, and then walks around the car and opens the boot. He stares into it for a moment, turns to Schrödinger and says, “Sir, did you know there’s a dead cat in here?!” Schrödinger rolls his eyes and snorts, “Yeah, we do now!”